Never go to Ramadhan Bazaar if you are on a budget cut or a diet.
I went to the Pasar Tani yesterday to buy Centella asiatica or known as Pegaga in Malay for sahur. FYI, the Ramadhan Bazaar in Putrajaya is just next to the Pasar Tani. I bought the Pegaga and then headed to the Bazaar across the road to buy ONE piece of murtabak for iftar. I bought one murtabak and while paying I saw another stall right across the one I was standing, selling a thicker and more delicious looking murtabak. So, I went to that stall and bought ANOTHER piece of murtabak. I started to regret it when I got home. One should be more than enough for me for iftar but I had to be greedy and bought TWO instead. I ate both murtabak anyway coz I hate wasting food and the thick delicious looking murtabak wasn't even that delicious. Since I ate more than I should during yesterday's iftar, I had to cut my potion of rice for this morning's sahur to half :-( So..that's it. That's the story.
Owh..and to kakak di hujung sana, thank you thank you thank you!! Your grandma's jeruk maman makes my day..hehehe. Can't wait for tommorow's sahur :-D
1 comment:
eloklah mcm tu!!!
mkn je...apa yg ada tidak perlu berlebihan nanti membazir.
(membazirkan amalan syaiton!!!)
Post a Comment